2" OR 3" FRONT 2" OR 3" REAR LIFT LEVELING KIT WITH REAR WULF SHOCKS
FOR 2007-2018 CHEVY SILVERADO GMC SIERRA 1500 2WD / 4WD
- 2007-2018 CHEVY SILVERADO GMC SIERRA 1500 2WD / 4WD
- WILL NOT FIT 2007 OLD / CLASSIC BODY STYLE
- 2" OR 3" Lift Strut Spacer w/ Hardware
- 2" Ductile Cast Steel OR 3" Fabricated Steel Tapered / Angled Lift Blocks
- Zinc Coated Extended U-bolts w/ Hardware
- Extended WULF Stealth Shocks
STRUT SPACER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Physical Height =1.5"
- Lift Height Height =3"
- How do I get 3" of Lift from a 1.5" Strut Spacer? There are many sources available to explain this in detail. Simply put IFS suspensions have a 2 to 1 ratio (2:1) give or take a bit. For Example: a 1" thick Strut Spacer will give a 2" lift
- This kit will NOT fit the 2007 Old / Classic Body Style
- 2" kit will require you to trim the studs at the top of your strut since they will stick out above the spacer when installed
- Comes with instructions and everything shown in the picture
Ride height is a crucial part to find the right kit and parts for your vehicle. See our best practices guide HERE to measure and determine your vehicle height