3.5" Adj Front 3" Rear Lift Leveling Kit with Upper Control ArmsFor 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD / 4WD
- 2007-2016 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2WD / 4WD
- 2014-2016 MODELS MUST HAVE FACTORY CAST STEEL CONTROL ARMS
- WILL NOT FIT 2007 OLD / CLASSIC BODY STYLE
- 3" Lift Strut Spacer w/ Hardware
- 1/2" Lift Strut Spacer Plates - to adjust from 3-3.5"
- WULF Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Alpha WULF Chromoly Joints w/ Built-In Taper
- Thermofused Pressed Pivot Joint Bushings (Maintenance Free)
- Hardware Included
- 3" Fabricated Steel Tapered / Angled Lift Blocks
- Zinc Coated U-bolts w/ Hardware
- Physical Height Strut Spacer = 1.5"
- Lift Height from Strut Spacer = 3"
- Physical Height Strut Spacer Plate = 1/4"
- Lift Height from Strut Spacer Plate = 1/2"
- How do I get 3.5" of Lift from a 1.5" Strut Spacer + 1/4" Strut Spacer Plate? There are many sources available to explain this in detail. Simply put IFS suspensions have a 2 to 1 ratio (2:1) give or take a bit. For Example: a 1" thick Strut Spacer will give a 2" lift
- 2014-2016 models MUST have factory cast steel control arms for this kit to work. Please contact us if you need assistance
- Extended rear shocks are recommended. If needed, you can add them to your order for as low as $55 each
- This kit will NOT fit the 2007 Old / Classic Body Style
- Check out our eBay store for different front / rear height combinations HERE