WULF 1-3" FRONT 2" REAR LEVELING LIFT KIT TORSION KEYS AND BLOCKS1997-2004 DODGE DAKOTA 4X4
- 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 4X4 4WD
- 4X4 4WD models only
- 1-3" Adjustable Lift Steel Torsion Keys
- 2" Lift Ductile Cast Steel Angled Blocks
- (4) Zinc Coated U-bolts
- Hardware Included
- 4X4 4WD models only
- Don't forget to pick up a torsion key unloading tool if you don't already have one! Our tool was specifically designed to handle the job smoothly
- Free Shipping
- Typically ships within 1-3 business day from the warehouse
Returns & Customer Support:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT INCLUDED
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying
- 30 day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back
- Lifetime Warranty: material & manufacture defects
- We gladly accept all returns for items UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNTOUCHED, UNPAINTED, and UNDAMAGED
- For returns & exchange please contact Us
- Dedicated customer support readily available
- Please contact us with any questions
1. Quick Shipping: Most orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 72 hours (not including weekends & holidays). Once an order has shipped the average USPS / UPS transit time is an additional 2 to 5 working days. Average time once an order has been place to the time it is delivered is 7 to 14 days.
2. Shipment Method: Most orders are shipped USPS/UPS. We cannot accept PO boxes or an APO. Shipments are made to all 50 states & Canada. For Next Day Air & 2nd Day Air shipments please call customer service @ 714.430.8551.
3. Canada: Orders shipped to Canada are subject to tariffs, customs duties and associated assessments. These fees may include Import Duties, Brokerage Fees, Value Added Taxes (VAT) and Customs Clearance Fees. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. The shipping/handling Suspension Specialists charges do not include any of these fees. The customs fees and/or brokerage fees are usually charged by the company (UPS or USPS) delivering the order.
wulfsuspensions.com will gladly accept returns for UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNPAINTED, UNDAMAGED items returned within 30 days of the original purchase date under these guidelines:
1. CONTACT US: You must contact us and let us know that you intend to return a part. Please call us @ 714.430.8551. Please give the specific reason for your return and request a (RGA) Return Goods Authorization number. Your package will be returned to you if you do not have an RGA.
2. RGA NUMBER: Write in large black letters the RGA number on the outside of the returned package along with a copy of the original invoice.
3. RETURN PACKAGE: Return the package(s) freight pre-paid to: WULF SUSPENSIONS 2851 E. White Star Ave. STE B ANAHEIM, CA 92806
Non-defective product returns may incur a 25% restocking fee, and must be in new, resalable condition.
CHECK THE STATUS OR TRACKING AN ORDER
To check the status of an order or to track an order, please call our customer support team at: 714.430.8551. Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm or Friday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm PST or email us at email@example.com.
TO CANCEL AN ORDER
Please contact us directly @ 714.430.8551. CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED THROUGH E-MAIL, FAX OR VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE.